Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

54 Posts

07-09-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

19 Signins

200 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 200
  • Message 1 of 2

I am assuming this is old and not updated?

2021-08-19, 18:14 PM

Due to our concern for the health and safety of our customers and employees, and in line with local government COVID_19 guidelines, we have temporarily suspended all residential on-site maintenance repair activity. We will be able to service your unit in one of our repair centers. Thank you for being a Lenovo customer!

Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7-5800H 16GB 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch FHD GeForce RTX 3070 8GB Windows 10
Options

9468 Posts

01-13-2008

United States of America

78172 Signins

2248375 Page Views

• Views: 2248375
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:I am assuming this is old and not updated?

2021-08-19, 18:31 PM

Hard to know without knowing the source.  Is that a quote?  Lenovo forum post or other source?  Dated when?

How about a link or other attribution.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)