09-15-2020

PH

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

I can't open my fan in Lenovo Vantage

2020-09-15, 4:29 AM

Why can't i open the settings of my fan in lenovo vantage? I can't even see the fan settings for my laptop. My frames were dropping because of this. Here's a picture of my lenovo vantage 

Options

989 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

120 Signins

5531 Page Views

• Views: 5531
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:I can't open my fan in Lenovo Vantage

2020-09-15, 9:12 AM

Hi Primiwastaken,

Make sure you Windows 10 up to date and have all available Lenovo Vantage software for your device. You can find this in the Software and Utilities of the support page

Make sure you have the latest version of your system board up to date.

BIOS, Chipset, Serial I.O and Management Engine Interface drivers.  

You can find and install the newest drivers from the Lenovo Support Page

Just plot in the serial number for your device and hit enter, might have to hit it twice. Then head to Drivers & Software then the BIOS and Chipset section

**Note: Make sure the AC adapter is connected and that you have at least 30% battery charge when performing this update.

Has it had fan control in Lenovo Vantage before ? Not all units have the same supported features, so this could be the case in the event it is not there and never has been.

You could try downloading and using fan control programs like MSI Afterburner or the like, if you can not get it working.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

2 Posts

09-15-2020

PH

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:I can't open my fan in Lenovo Vantage

2020-09-15, 9:44 AM

yes it has fan control the last time i opened my lenovo vantage before but for some reason its gone now 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete