Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

05-11-2020

France

10 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 1 of 5

ICUE RGB not lighting Properly French Layout y740

2021-05-03, 23:37 PM

Hi everyone,

ICUE software v.4.10.273

Most of French language users , writers and gamers on this forum will probably be frustrated like me with the fact that ICUE from CORSAIR doesn't provide a proper french keyboard layout plug in there ICUE software, resulting of miss placed led lighting, like I show on those 3 photos..

ICUE software was set in red for all keys for the photos...

PHOTO 1 :  it is my keyboard photo (I took this photo from another guy on the forum, sorry I forgot your name and post) But it is the same for me and i am sure it is for others.

It show that the left shift is lighted in red and split together with arrows lighted in blue..

It show the enter key on the right that doesn't light in red but in blue because it is split in two

PHOTO 2 : it is the ICUE software only recognizing QWERTY layout of lenovo y740....there is  no AZERTY...

PHOTO 3 : is the screen shot of ICUE plug in on my computer....

I wish I could have bought a QWERTY laptop but they only sold AZERTY layout where I bought it at the time....I know we are few using AZERTY layout but my laptop comes with it...it's not my fault..

I contacted CORSAIR for help and one technician kindly told me that they will take notice of my suggest to improve their ICUE program and include this layout in a future update ..

He was very kind and kept asking me for news...But I am still waiting for an update of their program with the lenovo legion y740 french AZERTY layout ...

As Lenovo bought technology from Corsair to build my laptop and sold it to me, is there a way that Lenovo could contact CORSAIR  just to add a correct french AZERTY layout plug in replacement..?

I had my keyboard replaced 2 month ago. It had trouble with led lightening wrongly(hardware problem due to BIOS update)..Now it is working perfectly(no BIOS update, still v1.07) but when I use ICUE some Keys still lights wrong as shown on photos...And I am not the only one on this forum......

Could Lenovo push for help on this one?

Best regards

ps : sorry for my English...I'm not fluently speaking...I hope everybody can understand..

Photo 01 :

Photo 02 : 

PPHOTO 03 :

Options

12 Posts

05-11-2020

France

10 Signins

85 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

ICUE RGB not lighting Properly French Layout y740

2021-05-03, 23:48 PM
The Lenovo TECHNICIAN who replaced the keyboard and motherboard (bios default) of my laptop, installed the ICUE software ,turned it on and the bug was there...Fresh windows 10 fully updated and fresh ICUE... Is there an ICUE REPLACEMENT software?...I check and there is not...
Options

2648 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

551 Signins

21734 Page Views

• Views: 21734
  • Message 3 of 5

Re:ICUE RGB not lighting Properly French Layout y740

2021-05-04, 3:28 AM

Hello @Ensoph23,

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sending me a private message with the serial number of your machine?

I would like to look up if there is any specific iCue version for French supported keyboards.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2648 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

551 Signins

21734 Page Views

• Views: 21734
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-05-04, 10:51 AM

Hello @Ensoph23,

Thanks for sending the private message.

I was able to check Corsair's website and it seems the version of iCue software you currently have is already outdated.

Kindly try downloading a more recent version here: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads

Regards,

Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

12 Posts

05-11-2020

France

10 Signins

85 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-05-04, 15:07 PM

Thanks for your reply,

I use the lastest version v4.10.273..No update so far on Corsair website..

Regards

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms