tunisia

61 Signins

290 Page Views

• Views: 290
  • Message 1 of 2

Intel HD 530 screen keeps flashing on and off

2016-03-21, 9:52 AM

Dear Lenovo community,

I have recently purchased a new laptop Y700 17ISK.

The laptop is fitted with an Intel Core i7-6700HQ quad-core and a GeForce GTX 960M 4GB.
The graphics adapter is an Intel® HD Graphics 530.

The operating system is a Windows 10 Home 64 bits.

I have a flickering screen problem that is very annoying, the screen keeps flashing on and off, even sometimes showing thin green horizontal lines and this doesn't go away with a restart or a shutdown.

I disabled the adapter and everything worked fine.
I have the latest version of the driver for the 64 bit CPU architecture.

also i have tried to install all the version of the pilote latest driver for the intel HD 530 in but i have the same problem of screen flashing.

if some one have any solutions please ?

Options

3815 Posts

12-24-2015

IN

2177 Signins

71411 Page Views

• Views: 71411
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Intel HD 530 screen keeps flashing on and off

2016-03-21, 13:08 PM

Hi Hmeyda,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums.

Sorry to hear about these problems that you are experiencing. Updating BIOS and Video and power management drivers are good first steps.

If these lines on the display only happen on the LCD and not on an external display, then it may be a problem with the LCD or possibly a problem with the internal display connection.

If you have updated the BIOS and drivers, and if they problem remains and is only on the LCD, then I would recommend you contact service in your country.

Having searched the forum, I do find a similar sounding set of symptoms in this thread:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/SOLUTION-Lenovo-Y50-70-flickering-screen/td-p/2...

I still recommend contacting service center rather than attempting to repair the system yourself, especially if the system is under warranty. We will look into these symptoms further.

Regards,

Shashi

Tap that kudos button if I helped 
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete