Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

02-18-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 5

Is There a Synaptics Driver for Lenovo Legion 5?

2021-02-18, 3:31 AM

I specifically have a Lenovo Legion 5 15imh05h. I'm simply trying to fix the issue of my cursor no longer moving when I press down on a key, but I need a driver for my touch pad to even do it in the first place. I don't know what to do.

Options

2162 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

235 Signins

11071 Page Views

• Views: 11071
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Is There a Synaptics Driver for Lenovo Legion 5?

2021-02-18, 10:08 AM

Hi MrSpeckles,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The only drivers under Mouse, Pen and Keyboard for the Legion 5 IMH05H is Lenovo Fn and Function Keys for Windows 10 (64-bit) .

You can find an overview of all drivers for the device here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/legion-series/legion-5-15imh05h/downloads/driver-list/

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

3 Posts

02-18-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2021-02-18, 17:35 PM

But how do I fix my issue of my cursor no longer moving when I type? It's really annoying especially for playing games and all and I've been only finding the only way to fix it was through a synaptics driver. Which this laptop doesn't support.

Options

2162 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

235 Signins

11071 Page Views

• Views: 11071
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-02-19, 11:08 AM

@ MrSpeckles wrote:

But how do I fix my issue of my cursor no longer moving when I type? It' really annoying especially for playing games and all and I' been only finding the only way to fix it was through a synaptics driver. Which this laptop doesn' support.

Have you tried going to the Device Manager (Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager), go to "Mice and other pointing devices" and/or "Human Interface Device" then select HID Compliant Touchpad or anything related to touchpad. Then right click, select uninstall (if prompt to uninstall drivers associated with the device, tick the box and continue), then do a restart of the device.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

3 Posts

02-18-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-02-20, 18:53 PM

Still did nothing, unfortunately.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms