cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsmithfcd
What's DOS?
Views: 485
Message 1 of 4

Just ordered a Legion Y740...Does it really take that long to ship?

Ordered yesterday and it's saying it's not expected to ship until July 5th.  Did it take that long for the rest of you guys?  Or is Lenovo just trying to manage expectations?  

Guru
Views: 431
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just ordered a Legion Y740...Does it really take that long to ship?

It depends on the unit you're buying. I tried to custom config a Y720 and the expected ship date was 1-2 months. 2 weeks later, tired of waiting; I cancelled it, and then ordered a prebuilt and it was shipped within a week.
gsmithfcd
What's DOS?
Views: 426
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, mine was slightly customized. It did say ships in 3-4 weeks when I ordered....I just really don't see why it takes that long.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 420
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Welcome to community forums!

For custom to build systems, the dates may change when a part is selected has a longer estimated ship date. If one of those selected parts are chosen the dates will change based on availability.

Also, due to the popularity of the product; the estimated ship date can change during this time due to unforeseen supply shortage.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors