12-12-2019

US

4 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 2

L340-15IRH Turn off touchpad features

2019-12-12, 5:17 AM

I have a brand new L340-151RH Ideapad type 81LK.

I want to turn off the extra features on my touchpad, mostly the zoom and the scroll features. I just want a touchpad that can move the mouse. As it is now I am constantly fighting it as it randomly zooms in on the page or clicks on something because I barely tapped it. 

I can't find any feature options for ultranav or elantech like other solutions have offered. Please help me fix this because the touchpad makes the laptop almost unusable. 

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

384 Signins

10250 Page Views

• Views: 10250
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: L340-15IRH Turn off touchpad features

2019-12-12, 10:47 AM

Hi CrudeKal!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Once you have the Synaptics/Elan drivers installed, you can turn off other features by going to Control Panel > Switch the view settings to "Large/Small" then Choose Mouse. Under Mouse settings > Click on Elan/Synaptics and open the Advance options for you to turn off some of the Two/Three finger gestures. 

Hope this helps your query.

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save