Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

09-30-2019

Norway

36 Signins

312 Page Views

• Views: 312
  • Message 1 of 1

! LENOVO LEGION Y730 FAN NOISE !

2019-10-22, 19:53 PM

To all owners of the Y730 and Y740, or any other Lenovo laptop, what's the fan behaviour on your laptops, and do the fans do a creaking/clicking sound every time they start? Do they do it often?

If the answear is yes and you still are within the return time frame, send it back! There's no fixing it. Don't risk keeping the laptop! Go for another brand!

You will never be able to work in silence without a cricket inside your laptop remind you of its presence every few seconds. Say goodbye to focus and concentration if you are at school or at work!

Band new laptop went to warranty service before being one month old. It does this noise every single time the fans spin up. The thermal managment on these machines is horrible, with a constant up and down fan noise and an even worse clicking sound. 3 times in warranty service, still clicking. Take my advice, if you see the fans making any other noise than normal, return the laptop now!

This is the noise my laptop does - Lenovo Legion Y730 Fan Noise  

Lenovo Legion Y730 Fan Noise

Don't put your money on Lenovo. You have been warned.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)