cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mansour-farokhi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 142
Message 11 of 17

Re: Legion Y530-1060 - PCI express system status test failed - system runs smoothly

Test Failed again today 

Dan_Petrescu
Token Ring
Views: 133
Message 12 of 17

Re: Legion Y530-1060 - PCI express system status test failed - system runs smoothly

@Mansour-farokhi wrote:

Test Failed again today 

Well, as a last solution, try to reinstall your operating system. Maybe that will fix your issue. I know is painful (back-up all the stuff and files) but, I'm afraid you have to do it. Or just reset your OS using novo button which is located on the right side of the laptop, beside LED light indicator, near USB port ( is just a small hole, same as the SIM card tray ejection hole on the smartphones), You can use a SIM card ejection pin to proceed.

Mansour-farokhi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 114
Message 13 of 17

Reseted the windows with novo button , ran the test and it failed with two warning instead of one , bus 7 and 8.

updated the drivers for chipsets and it became one so now im fairly sure there is a driver issue in here and not a hardware issue , if it was hardware it should have stayed 2.

Im going to leave it alone untill they find a fix for it.

thank you for your help 

liho
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 63
Message 14 of 17

pcie.png

I have the same issue on PCI express failed sometime after used the laptop for few hours, but every time restart the pcie status is fine. WHY? For legion y530-15ICH

Dan_Petrescu
Token Ring
Views: 61
Message 15 of 17

@liho wrote:

pcie.png

I have the same issue on PCI express failed sometime after used the laptop for few hours, but every time restart the pcie status is fine. WHY? For legion y530-15ICH

Do you guys have any nVMe SSD installed ? Or is just the HDD version of this laptop ? As I've seen here on this forum, if the pci express port is empty you get this error because of that.

liho
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 58
Message 16 of 17

ssd.png

i do have ssd installed

Mansour-farokhi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 43
Message 17 of 17

For me the issue is the bus for wifi and Ethernet, i have no issue while using Ethernet but using the wifi if the battery becomes to 75% then i hve to reconnect to wifi since it will not work.

Mine also is with ssd and i have no issues with the ssd.

To my experience it is best to leave it alone if you dont have any problems, my problem with the wifi is not serious so im also leaving that alone as. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors