Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lzrs26
Paper Tape
Views: 190
Message 1 of 2

Legion Y530 battery discharging when gaming and plugged in

Hi! My Legion Y530 was plugged in. I was playing Fortnite, I guess I was playing for an hour or two. Suddenly, a pop-up window noticed me that the battery was at 10%. I immediately exited the game. Then unplug and plug in the charger and it begins to charge again. I tried to experiment by playing MH World for a few minutes and it seems the battery isn't discharging when plugged in. 

Update: So I played MH World for an hour and before I launched the game the battery was charging 90%. And now the battery is at 91% (Plugged in, not charging) then I noticed after I exited the game it is now charging to 93% and going up.

Should I bring my laptop to a service center? Or this is just a game issue? 

Dan_Petrescu
Token Ring
Views: 161
Message 2 of 2

Re: Legion Y530 battery discharging when gaming and plugged in

@lzrs26 wrote:

Hi! My Legion Y530 was plugged in. I was playing Fortnite, I guess I was playing for an hour or two. Suddenly, a pop-up window noticed me that the battery was at 10%. I immediately exited the game. Then unplug and plug in the charger and it begins to charge again. I tried to experiment by playing MH World for a few minutes and it seems the battery isn't discharging when plugged in. 

Update: So I played MH World for an hour and before I launched the game the battery was charging 90%. And now the battery is at 91% (Plugged in, not charging) then I noticed after I exited the game it is now charging to 93% and going up.

Should I bring my laptop to a service center? Or this is just a game issue? 

There's nothing to be fixed. We all have that problem with the battery.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors