Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CataF
Token Ring
Views: 1,683
Message 1 of 7

Legion Y720 Shut down issue

Hello, I recently bought (yesterday, the version with 16gb RAM, 2tb Hdd, 512gb SSD, Free OS) , I installed windows pro x64 and all the drivers from Lenovo. I updated everything. When i tryed to shut down(from the start menu) the laptop it just restarts itself, I tried seting the power button to shut it off but the same thing happens. Sleep option works fine.

Did anyone have this issue ? Cand anyone lend a hand ?

BoboBud
What's DOS?
Views: 1,619
Message 2 of 7

Re: Legion Y720 Shut down issue

Salut. Si eu am aceeasi problema cu Y720-ul meu. Asteptam sa vedem daca ne ajuta cineva. \ Hello. I have the same issue with my Y720. We have to wait for someone to help us.

WinniePoh
802.11n
Views: 1,602
Message 3 of 7

Try Performing a full shutdown of the computer using this command.

Press windows key+ R and type the following command in run prompt.

Shutdown /s /t 0

And then see if the shutdown process works as it is intended.

Current System - Lenovo Y520. Say thanks with a Kudo! 

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

CataF
Token Ring
Views: 1,627
Message 4 of 7

I forgot to reply here.... while I was waiting for a reply here I kept searching for a solution and I found the problem... apparently the windows fast startup option from power options is the culprit ... This problem apeared after the last windows update and the solution is simple , just uncheck that option  

WinniePoh
802.11n
Views: 1,589
Message 5 of 7

Nice that you found the solution. Mark your post as the Solution and mark the Thread as Solved so others see. Have a nice day (:

Current System - Lenovo Y520. Say thanks with a Kudo! 

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

LucasPrime
What's DOS?
Views: 988
Message 6 of 7

Intri la power options si debifezi optiunea Windows fast startup care are o problema de la ultimul update!!!
LucasPrime
What's DOS?
Views: 988
Message 7 of 7

Thanks a lot man!!! That was the problem! (Y)
Top Kudoed Authors