EG

2 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo L340 Hotkeys Not Working

2019-10-11, 3:25 AM

Hello,

I have bought the Lenovo L340 Gaming yesterday (Core I5-9300H and GTX 1650) and installed windows 10, everything is working fine after installing all the drivers but for some reason NONE of the keyboard hotkeys is working, except for the keyboard backlight key.

is there a solution to this? this is really bugging me, I can't lower the volume or adjust brightness or do anything using the keyboard. I have seen people say that after installing Lenovo Vantage app it works but I did that and it still doesn't work.

Please Help.

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

390 Signins

10360 Page Views

• Views: 10360
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo L340 Hotkeys Not Working

2019-11-12, 13:10 PM

Hi ColonelHany!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Try to access the BIOS of the computer and check its current configuration for the Hotkeys and Fool Proof Fn & Ctrl Settings. You can access the BIOS on the computer using the Novo Button while the computer is turned off. The Novo button is located on the left side part of the computer in between of the USB C port and the power status indicator (you will be needing a push-pin to push the button inside). 

On the BIOS of the computer, go to Configuration > check the two settings or you may press Fn+F9 to load optimal defaults, a window will pop up on the screen. If this works, then there is no hardware issue on the function keys. Continue by choosing yes on the prompt and Fn+F10 to save and exit. The computer will reboot to the Operating System and test the Function keys again. 

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save