Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeVraiRoiDHyrul
Paper Tape
Views: 823
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH-1060 - Intel UHD Graphics 630 update error

Hi,

I recently got a Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH-1060. Right after installing Windows 10 and all that stuff, I wanted to update all drivers to get everything working with highest performance possible. I had no problems updating all drivers using Lenovo utilities and softwares from Intel/Nvidia.....

But I have a problem updating the driver for my processor integrated graphic card, the Intel UHD Graphics 630. According to the official Intel driver update utility, the update is the following :

Screenshot_2019-10-27 Intel reg; Driver Support Assistant(1).pngWhen I try to apply this update using the official Intel utility, I get this error :

Annotation 2019-10-27 152108.png

Translation : The driver is not validated for this computer. Ask the computer manufacturer for the right driver.

I tried to install the driver from the Lenovo support page for my computer, but it's not the latest version. I would like to install this latest version but I don't understand why it tells me that it's not compatible. I'm sure that there is an update available for my Intel UHD 630 because I tried lots of other driver detection tools (DriversCloud, SDItool....) and they all tell me that there is an update. But they all fail with this error when trying to install it.

What should I do to update this driver ? During my researches on the issue, I found that there is lots of other people that had this problem and they installed it with a special .zip file but I can't find it anywhere for my computer.

Thanks in advance for your help. Any help is welcome.

VM

HNPG
Punch Card
Views: 786
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH-1060 - Intel UHD Graphics 630 update error

Most of the times, the best solution is to update drivers in "Device Manager" of windows. Go to Device Maneger, open "Display adapter" menu and right click on "Intel(R) UHD Graphic 630", select Update Driver on vertical menu, on the opened window, select "search automatcally for updated driver software". windows will search and will find and install last driver version 26.20.100.6999 dated 2019/7/15. Bonne chance !

Guru
Views: 761
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH-1060 - Intel UHD Graphics 630 update error

Download Intel DCH drivers directly from intel. Download the .exe file.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-26-20-100-7323/td-p/455473...

Install the driver. If you get a compatibility error, uninstall current Intel GPU driver & softwar in Device Manager, 

next select check for new hardware and after that install Intel DCH driver.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors