Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-03-2018

United States of America

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Leagon y520 repair time

2018-02-03, 19:31 PM

Hello, I am a college student. What is the longest time that Best Buy can take in repairing my laptop? (Lenovo support told me they were a designated place to get my laptop repaired under warranty). I am having great difficulty in completing my ROTC program on top of my regular college schedule because I haven't had my laptop for a week. I was told it will take 2 weeks, however looking at the status of repairs it looks like it will never be done. 

If best buy takes longer than the time allowed then what can I do? I am worried because I have read all the bestbuy horror stories when it comes to repairs.

Options

23 Posts

02-05-2018

Sweden

10 Signins

237 Page Views

• Views: 237
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Leagon y520 repair time

2018-02-05, 16:03 PM

I feel you buddy, I was told it would take me 2 weeks just for it to reach the german workshop. I was also told an additional 10 days of repair would be added, that is if it was covered by warranty. If it was not covered by warranty I would have to wait approx 5 weeks because they would calculate the cost of 3 buttons that fell off and they wanted to replace the entire keybaord for 300 euro which is approx 300 usd. This company is a scam I am also a college student at swedens most prestigious Business school and we have an exam in 2 weeks so I definately feel you.

I dont know much about tech but I know alot about business and how they operate and try to make profit based on their goliath stance. Lenovo is a very good example, change your consuming to companies that dont see you as a dollar bill and watch how they will adapt.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)