Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teo99
Paper Tape
Views: 551
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Legion Y520 Keyboard backlight

my problem concerns a conflict between the 2 video cards nVidia GeForce 1060 6gb and intel 630. When I turn on the PC and everything in the standard the CPU is stable everything is stable but when I leave it and the screen saver starts logically the fans and maybe even the video card and so far ok. When you turn off the screen everything seems normal the fans are lowered. The real problem is that when I move the mouse to use it part of a process called an interrupt system that starts to stress the CPU ... why I say it is in conflict with video cards? because I use a screen attached to the PC and I noticed that when I change screens (from monitor to integrated) system interrupt is good. In light of all this how can I fix this problem ??

LelouchV
Broadband 3G
Views: 490
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Legion Y520 Keyboard backlight

Right click the battery (not the green one from Vantage), go to power options, change plan settings (of the plan you're using), change advanced power settings, for hard disk, put never, go to display, turn off display after - set to never, processor power management, minimum and maximum processor state - set to 100%.

^See if any of those stop your CPU from being suddenly stressed.
Teo99
Paper Tape
Views: 476
Message 3 of 4

nothing man...

Teo99
Paper Tape
Views: 471
Message 4 of 4

I have noticed however that if I put it on stand by system interrupt not from problems. Actually I would have another problem concerning the battery that tells me that it is connected but that it is being downloaded I would not like this to be the problem ..

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors