07-28-2017 07:55 AM - edited 07-28-2017 08:16 AM
I posted about a related issue before but my computer lags and doesn't feel as snappy as it should be. In games like dota 2 and path of exile I experience freezing for 1-2 seconds before going back to normal and I tried shifting the installation files to my ssd and they still cause freezing. I can run other games like Warframe and Doom just fine. I tried downloading cinebench r15 to test my cpu and it shows under the cpu test that my i7-7700HQ cpu has 502cb. If I'm not wrong that value is too low for my CPU?
07-31-2017 01:20 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Reading throught the older post, this is not just with the games but with chrome as well?
Try running an LSC scan and see if this can find anything for you.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Should still work with Windows 10 if that is your OS.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.