Re: Lenovo Legion Y530 Battery Issue

Omggg it worked😂❤️

Thanks alot V95122V you are the best👏

ValakiHUN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 640
Message 162 of 191

Why does it require more attempts though?

Highlighted
Tbarreiros
Paper Tape
Views: 601
Message 163 of 191

I already read the post of our colleague Russian but I think I've tried about 50x and it did not work (still thank you). I took care of every detail very carefully so that no detail escaped, yet it didn't work. Unfortunately, I have tried several times, in various compatibilities and all the suggestions that have been left here. I even read the post on the Russian forum.

Lenovo, first and last time! I will sell this notebook as soon as it is resolved and never come close to products from Lenovo and its sister companies.

I am holding back from creating a digital marketing plan to expose Lenovo to its future victims. I will still give lenovo this chance to try to undo this problem professionally before taking tougher actions.

- Remember Lenovo. Belly pain will not give once.

Now I find myself on Lenovo's new haters team. Try to change this scenario as quickly as possible before it is too late.

Nearly 1000 euros on a product that turns out to be a patient, sick from the doctor himself. What disappointed me most was Lenovo's stance on the problem and not on the problem itself.

I keep up with my daily tasks that are hampered by Lenovo and will have to leave my computer with Lenovo for weeks.

Simply a Trash!

#lenovonevermore
#dontbuylenovo
#lenovosshames

Note to admins: You can censor my post if you want. I am ready to index it on several sites with high relevance score if necessary and index them with the search engine and in several languages ​​... If you want to lose money, it will not only be fixing our notebooks. Keep laughing at our face.

To the others, sorry if there is any mistake in my English. 

Bye

Fsnog
Fanfold Paper
Views: 588
Message 164 of 191

Hello. I received the laptop from the repair where they switched the battery. You know what happens now? Cant enter Windows 10 Because the boot loader never ends. Tried 2 drives, 2 pens with w10..works on another computer. always get stuck on y530. However w8.1 and Ubuntu start normally on y530. Maybe some drivers doesnt get recognized?like the battery?

Will try to return the laptop...

un11imig
Punch Card
Views: 576
Message 165 of 191

After almost the 30th attempt it works. I use the downloaded Firmware from Lenovo, and as is proposed in 95 compatibility and Admin mode.

I'm right now "eager to udpate" any other element following Lenovo directions in my laptop  Smiley Frustrated...

As usual the community is working better than the support service...

Dan_Petrescu
Token Ring
Views: 516
Message 166 of 191

Any improvements with the new battery firmware folks ? I'm just curious...is the battery drain issue still there ?

MarioMM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 399
Message 167 of 191

Hi all!
Be patient and do not give up!
I finally made it! After many attempts and prayers ... it worked.
Also, I used the downloaded Firmware from Lenovo, I changed with win95 compatibility and "Run as administrator".

Many thanks to V95122V.

Osama8
Fanfold Paper
Views: 377
Message 168 of 191

Hello, how can i use the computability mode of win 95 ?

progbishoy
Punch Card
Views: 370
Message 169 of 191

right click over exe choose compatibility tab then choose run compatibility for choose from drop down windows 95
MarioMM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 365
Message 170 of 191

right mouse on dpinst.exe file

Properties

Compatibility

Compatibility mode

image.png

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals