Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeppeSC
What's DOS?
Views: 1,986
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Legion Y720, Lenovo Nerve Sense does not save keyboard RGB profiles

Hello peeps

I recently purchased a Legion y720 laptop. I am very happy with it. However, I cannot save my profiles for the RGB lighting of the keyboard. Every time i exit the Lenovo Nerve Sense software after changing the profiles, they reset to the defaults.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Full specs: Legion Y720 15,6", I7-7700HQ, GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD.

Kind regards

Jeppe

TeeJayRex
What's DOS?
Views: 1,902
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Legion Y720, Lenovo Nerve Sense does not save keyboard RGB profiles

I'm having this issue also. Really off putting that there hasn't been a reply to your submission yet. Ive found that setting the colors i want then closing Nerve Sense leaves the color scheme as is. Latest update. Seems buggy over all.

Inkadinkadoo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,867
Message 3 of 6

I'm also having the same issue as you two. I've been watching this thread since almost the same time you've posted the question but haven't bothered to create an account to post here until now. I agree it's pretty ridiculous that this hasn't been solved yet. I can set a certain RGB scheme but not save it, and on top of that if I try to use the fn+spacebar to switch RGB profiles, the one I created is lost. Lenovo please respond!
IgorGorka
Token Ring
Views: 1,865
Message 4 of 6

Hi everybody!

Try reinstalling Lenovo Nerve Sense, and using this instead the one from Legion Y720 Support Website.

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/wwg2050e.exe

Now, create your RGB Profiles again and save them. See if it's doing the same thing. If yes, we will need to start troubleshoting the issue again.

Cheers!

Wanna talk about an issue? Message me and we will see if we can solve it in some fast way without damaging anything!

Troubleshoting a problem is better than living with it. Nothing cannot be solved unless it's destroyed with a hammer or flamethrower. XD
Highlighted
Inkadinkadoo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,848
Message 5 of 6

Ah yes! I've just reinstalled Lenovo Nerve Sense via the download file you linked in your comment and can confirm that this fixes my issues with not being able to save RGB profiles as well as the screen capture key ending up in an error. (though, Nvidia Shadowplay is better) Thank you!
IgorGorka
Token Ring
Views: 1,842
Message 6 of 6

No problem! Well, I haven't tested Shadowplay against Lenovo Screen Record, but I think you are right. Shadowplay is one of the best recording software with low to none impact in performace.

Cheers and glad I could help! Smiley Very Happy
Wanna talk about an issue? Message me and we will see if we can solve it in some fast way without damaging anything!

Troubleshoting a problem is better than living with it. Nothing cannot be solved unless it's destroyed with a hammer or flamethrower. XD

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors