Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carla1811
Paper Tape
Views: 377
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Legion Y740-15IRHg RGB keyboard

Hello. Just received my shiny Lenovo Legion Y740-15IRHg and I can't find any way to change the colors on it's RGB keyboard. I tried installing Lenovo Nerve Center, Lenovo Nerve Sense, both don't show anything related to keyboard like I saw in other searches.

Where's the app to manage the RGB keyboard for this kind of laptop?

Many thanks!

Carla1811
Paper Tape
Views: 336
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Legion Y740-15IRHg RGB keyboard

Anyone, please?
Kindly appreciated!
esiemiat
Token Ring
Views: 326
Message 3 of 4

The Corsair iCUE software should have come preinstalled on your laptop. If not you can download it here (https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads). Using that app you can create your own custom light shows for your keyboard.

If you don't want to use the software you should be able to switch between 2 or 3 configuration, preprogrammed into the hardware itself, by pressing the FN button and SpaceBar.

Hope this helps.

- Eric S.
Carla1811
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 4 of 4

Thank you so much, it worked!

My laptop came without Windows, so I didn't have any preinstalled programs. What bothers me is why there wasn't this program available to download on Lenovo site, or at least some mention at all... Smiley Sad

Also, can you please tell me what's the app to program the buttons on the left of the keyboard?20190913_135027.jpg

Edit: I just discovered Lenovo Vantage, helped me configuring M1 and M2 buttons. But I don't know for the other two buttons on top.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors