Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kangaster
Blue Screen Again
Views: 190
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Legion y520 fps drops, lag in every games

Hi everyone, i bought this laptop almost 1 year ago legion y520( 16gb ram, 4gb gtx1050, i57300hq, 256gb ssd) and first times laptop was okay from fps , performance etc. directions but for 4 5 months when ı play a game doesnt matter what it is fps drops , lags also speed of wifi connection so slow these problems appear it self in every moment  whatever when i do desktop operations no lag and no drop no problem with like these things so i even play L4d2 on y520 fps drops and lags shows itself csgo gta5 pubg even pubg lite so what is your suggestions to fix this problem thanks from now.. i want to give this info laptop went to service 3 times and motherboard, ram, lcd panel are changed and guys who work at service say like this no problem everything okay with laptop.Finally when i look at task manager everything look okay cpu usage usage of disk etc. and lenovo diagnostic program didnt find any errors with laptop devices....

Things that İ have tried;

1) ı installed fresh win10 using original recovery usb that coming from lenovo 

2) now windows, drivers and nvidia driver up to date

3) i did virus scan and no virus on laptop

4) ı tried max performance and intel max performance also nvidia, in power settings cpu and others max performance and doesnt work again and i convert these settings to original again

5) ı download intel extreme tuning utilility and the program didnt find any update and cpu works at 3.1 ghz max performance it shows us no problem at here

6) when i play a game ı look task manager and geforce gtx1050 4gb works normally so laptop uses it in games again no problem at here

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors