Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_DP
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,561
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Vantage Gaming features

Hi guys, got a quick question about the Lenovo Vantage

I got a Y530-15ICH-1060, no problems with it so far but what are these gaming features that should appear in Lenovo Vantage (I think it's the "Legion Edge" tab now)? I ask because even though the app itself prompts no error, when i tried installing the oficial "Lenovo vantage gaming feature driver" all i get is a weird "Will finish installing the driver" pop-up with an "Ok" confirmation button that closes the installer.

I guess my question is what features should show up in the Legion Edge tab for this model (Y530-15ICH-1060, it's the full 1060 not max-q) as all i can find on the internet are snapshots of the bigger Y740 and i don't think all the features that that one has belong to the Y530 (like CPU overclock, RAM overclock, Hybrid mode)

Thanks, Mike 

Phillyblunz
Paper Tape
Views: 878
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Vantage Gaming features

Please post these screen shots of the y740 bios.

I accessed the advanced bios 1 time but now the advanced tab is gone!!

I really want to get back in there, the first time I set my cpu to 4 cores so i could use the 4.0GHz turbo boost while gaming, it worked great but now I cant change it back without the advanced tab!!!!

Currently on AVCN17WW(v1.07)

Thinking about downgrading to v1.06 to see if that opens it back up, but then how do i save the v1.07 bios in case I need to go back?

I can tell you how to access the advanced bios of the y530 if you help me find the info on the Y740.

cheers!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 876
Message 3 of 4

Hi all,

Welcome to the community forums. 

I found this youtube video regarding the Lenovo Vantage edge for Legion. See this video: https://youtu.be/oPoC6ZFP4rM

Note: 

Overclocking feature in Lenovo Vantage only works for some computers. 

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

OHomemDoLixo
Punch Card
Views: 362
Message 4 of 4

Have you managed to get the Lenovo vantage edge working ? I can’t get mine... I have the Lenovo Vantage but not the gaming features i installed them and then the wizard massage appears I press ok and nothing happens next.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors