Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UnReaL7
Paper Tape
Views: 118
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Y520-15IKBN FPS Drops

Hello guys,I've got a problem about my PC.For some reasons and I don't know why I'm experiencing FPS drop in almost every game.I bought this laptop 5 months ago and everything were good untill one week ago.I've tried to reinstall windows,got every driver up-to-date and still have fps drops.Any solution for this problem? 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 91
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y520-15IKBN FPS Drops

Hi UnReaL7.

Welcome to our community forums.

We'd like to know, what are the games you're trying to play? Also, what is the graphics on your device? How did you perform the driver updates? Is it using the Lenovo Vantage? Do you notice any overheating on the device?

Keep us posted.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

UnReaL7
Paper Tape
Views: 76
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y520-15IKBN FPS Drops

Hey,so I'm trying to play CS:GO,Dead by Daylight,Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege but I cannot because of fps drops.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB.By Sistem Update.I'm not using Lenovo Vantage.Yes it goes all the way up to 90-98 in every single game I've mentioned. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors