Options

2 Posts

08-23-2019

US

34 Signins

167 Page Views

• Views: 167
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Y700 14ISK AMD drivers uninstalled after computer reset and I cant reinstall them

2019-08-24, 2:56 AM

After I reset my computer because it was having some problems to begin with, the AMD drivers disappeared from my computer. I have checked device manager to see if it was there but only the Intel graphics remained. I have tried to reinstall the right drivers from the link here, but it gave me an error saying "AMD installer cannot continue since AMD graphics hardware was not found." ( https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-300-series/amd-radeon-r9-m375x ) I don't know how to fix this and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me. Thank you in advance :)

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

390 Signins

10360 Page Views

• Views: 10360
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y700 14ISK AMD drivers uninstalled after computer reset and I cant reinstall them

2019-12-25, 12:23 PM

Hi EggToastMan!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Are you still having trouble with the Discrete Graphics card on your computer? 

Boot on the BIOS of your Y700 and go to configuration to check if the Swichable Graphics is turned on. You may reset/load the default settings by pressing Fn+F9 to load default settings on the BIOS and then save and exit. 

If the issues persists, go to device manager and click on the view tab and enable show hidden devices. Let us check if there are errors on the Graphics card. 

Our apologies for the delayed response. Let us know if you need additional assistance from us. 

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

2 Posts

08-23-2019

US

34 Signins

167 Page Views

• Views: 167
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y700 14ISK AMD drivers uninstalled after computer reset and I cant reinstall them

2019-12-28, 9:17 AM

Thank you for responding. I checked and the Swichable Graphics was turned on. Heres the pictures from device manager 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save