Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yousef3
Paper Tape
Views: 304
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Y700-15ISK does not boot

hello there,

my y700 does not boot to windows 10 so i took it to authorized service provider whom may discover the problem and make it work again. so, the center said it needs to change the eeprom because mine is damaged i said sure change it but after that on the first trial it did not work and the same old problem persisted and the repair center say now it needs a new motherboard for like $500.

but i am not sure about what he said i can not trust him beacuse he assured me the problem is in the motherboard.

what should i do now ?i am very disapointed now.

SeniorGuru
Views: 278
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Y700-15ISK does not boot

I would strongly suggest contacting Lenovo Support directly via Phone.  Explain the situation to them, reference your posting here and any documentation (work order, bill etc...) that you may have on hand.

It may take a couple of calls to get this resolved, but it does need Lenovo's attention at this point.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Highlighted
yousef3
Paper Tape
Views: 264
Message 3 of 4

i can not find a support number for my country, all what i can search for is service provider which i did and i am not sure about what they are doing. i do not know why lenovo make it difficult to us to reach a resolution for my problem i am really confused i made $1000 investement thinking it will ease my life but i was wrong.

SeniorGuru
Views: 236
Message 4 of 4

@yousef3 wrote:

i can not find a support number for my country, all what i can search for is service provider which i did and i am not sure about what they are doing. i do not know why lenovo make it difficult to us to reach a resolution for my problem i am really confused i made $1000 investement thinking it will ease my life but i was wrong.

The following link gave me some numbers you can try....

Lenovo Support Phone Listings by Country

It looks like an 800 number (toll free) to me, but I am unsure - best to try and see.

Phone:
Primary: 0800-0000-850
Secondary: 0800-0000-744

Languages
English,Arabic

Hours of operation
9:00 - 18:00 Sunday - Thursday

Brand
Think Products, Lenovo Products, Tablets, Smart

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors