Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DukeJMorgan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,504
Message 1 of 10

Lenovo Y700 Battery Replacement Query

Hello,

So I am looking for a genuine battery replacement for my Lenovo Y700-15ISK. I got the model of the battery which is currently installed (L14S4P22) and searched it up and to get a fair list of batteries but they didn't specify the model of laptop I have got. Most, if not all, had model numbers 15-ACZ, 15-IFI and Y700-ISE but not 15-ISK.

So would it be safe to buy a battery replacement even when they are directed to be battery replacements for those Y700 models? Or do I need to find the specific model that fits with my laptops model number? Also, I've seen most of them displayed as 14.8V batteries, but I've seen my battery's voltage go over 14.8V? Or am I relating two different things? ( https://gyazo.com/8fc1e98d9f962a47003d3051202fd0e2 ).

Thanks,

Duke J Morgan.

Guru
Views: 7,440
Message 2 of 10

Re: Lenovo Y700 Battery Replacement Query

For the Y700-15ISK, these are the part numbers for the battery. All three will work, just made by different manufacturers. 

• 5B10H22084
  • 5B10H22085
  • 5B10H22086

You can order them from here, just search up the part number on this site: https://lenovo.encompass.com/

Also, there are 3rd party vendors like eBay that have the product. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

b0s
Paper Tape
Views: 4,509
Message 3 of 10

833524C9-A20F-4162-9264-A82C62CE828B.png

says battery no longer available on the site.

any other store who carry/sell this battery? 

Guru
Views: 4,477
Message 4 of 10

Try copying that part number into eBay... you should get some results (look for parts that say OEM or original). 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

b0s
Paper Tape
Views: 4,462
Message 5 of 10

does the Lenovo authorized service centers carry this replacement batteries?

or can they purchase it for you and replace it at the same time?

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 4,459
Message 6 of 10

They might... I'd suggest giving them a call: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht104448

Regards,
Eric Xu

REZNOR-X1
Paper Tape
Views: 3,257
Message 7 of 10

Sir,

Im having issues with my laptop ( Y700 15ISK ) battery. And i think its shot circuited or something hence

it dosent charge or power the laptop.

I can use my laptop while power plugin only. Since this model is not available in my country

the service center refused to help. 

Please help me out with the Part Number for the battery or any manufacturing id ..

With which i can search online for the battery and buy them.

Battery Model Name : L14M4P23 ( 4ICP6/54/90 )

Rechargeble Li-ion Battery

NOM 14.8V = 60Wh, 4050mAh

nonesenze
What's DOS?
Views: 3,059
Message 8 of 10

hi i have the same problem, did you find a solution reznor-x1 ???

hitendra_sr
Paper Tape
Views: 2,769
Message 9 of 10

exactly same issue is happening with my Lenovo Y700. bought it 2 years back.but this problem is there since 1-07-2018.
the battery is also not available in the service centres.
Did you find any solution?
REZNOR-X1
Paper Tape
Views: 2,755
Message 10 of 10

Not Yet!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors