Hey,

I just recently bought a Lenovo Y700. 

Paricular model's specs (if of any use):

i7-6700Hq

Nvidia GeForce 960M 4GB

16 GB RAM

250 M2 Samsung 850 SSD

1TB HDD 5400RPM

The question I want to ask - is anyone here had a Lenovo y700-ISK15 for a while now and can say anything about the battery life? Like in the long run, not how much it last in a day. Around what time does it begin to underperform, does it suffer from long term charging way after 100% is reached, most importantly - when should you expect to change it?

Thank you for your response,

Dear user

Guru
Views: 452
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y700-ISK15 Battery life expentancy

My friend had the Y50 for over 2 years now. The battery on that unit works fine. Most lithium ion batteries today last a pretty long time. Lenovo has some software that will optimize battery life if you keep the unit plugged in all the time.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors