Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

11-28-2017

Bulgaria

8 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y70015ISK ELAN Smart-Pad drivers Windows 10 FCU Scrolling Issues

2017-11-28, 15:32 PM

Hi guys,

I have problems with the two-finger scrolling on the smartpad:

• Moves the line instead of scrolling in Visual Studio Code
  • If a CMD window is open, scrolling in Visual Studio 2017 actually scrolls the CMD (except if it is minimized).
  • If a Office app is present (for example Outlook, which is minimized in the task tray), the scrolling in Visual Studio 2017 does NOT work untill the app is closed. In case of Word 2016, it needs to be minized for the scrolling to work. Outlook 2016 blocks the scrolling at all times.

The examples all include Visual Studio products because this is what I use. I haven't tested other products. None of these issues occur when using a regular mouse. Needless to say I cannot work properly while using the touchpad.

I have tried hiding the system tray icon which somewhat helped, but not much. I have tried using an older version of the drivers but that didn't help either.

The drivers are the latest available - 11.4.92.1, which are from 2016.

Are there newer drivers I can test or some setting that I am not aware of? I'll be grateful for any help that anyone can give me.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms