Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poncecool
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Y740 RGB ICUE shortcuts

Hi, I am wondering why the ICUE software does now have an actions tab for the Lenovo Legion Y740 17"? I've seen videos online and I am only seeing the lighting tab but not the actions tab, so I cannot set keyboard shortcuts to toggle different lighting profiles. Is there a way to fix this?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 134
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y740 RGB ICUE shortcuts

Hi poncecool! 

Welcome to the forum discussion! 

To get a better understanding of your concern, could you take a screenshot of the actual issue on your Lenovo Y740? Do you get any error message upon changing the keyboard lighting? When did the problem start? Did you change any settings or install anything prior to that? Kindly update us again. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

poncecool
Paper Tape
Views: 127
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y740 RGB ICUE shortcuts

You can see in this image i added that on the left on ICUE there is a panel that says "lighting effects" but there should also be one that says "actions" that lets you do a bunch of stuff to activate the lighting effects. Currently the only thing I can do is activate different lighting when a certain program opens. However I would like to use keyboard shortcuts instead. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Is there another way to use keyboard shortcuts to activate these?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors