Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sargunan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,593
Message 1 of 12

Lenovo ideapad Y700-15ISK-80NV screen broken

Hi,

I am using lenovo ideapad Y700-15ISK-80NV and its display got broken and I am from India. Will I be able to change the display of the laptop, if I could change what are the display models suitable for the device and where can I buy those displays in India. The laptop display is a non- touch model. Anyone please help me. Awaiting for your response.

I have attached the image of the display type used in my laptop.

Regards 

Sargunan D

Guru
Views: 1,552
Message 2 of 12

Re: Lenovo ideapad Y700-15ISK-80NV screen broken

Hi there, do you know the part number of the laptop, or whether it's a FHD or UHD model? The part number starts with 80NV........

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Sargunan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,542
Message 3 of 12

yes sir, its an FHD model and I think you are asking about this no. 80NV00J31H. Is the no. you asked ?????

and thank you for your response sir...In my laptop the outer glass is fine but the inner display is broken. 

Guru
Views: 1,541
Message 4 of 12

Okay, suitable part numbers for the FHD display is 5D10J35749 or 5D10J35752.

You can either contact Lenovo with these part numbers; or look around on eBay with Y700 FHD displays with that part number. I don't live in India, so I'm not sure about specifics, just speaking in general when I'm looking for parts in the US. 

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Sargunan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,527
Message 5 of 12

Its ok sir, thank you so much for your response. I will contact an authorised lenovo service center and give the part no. which you told.

kalakuntla
Paper Tape
Views: 1,064
Message 6 of 12

Hey my Laptop model is ideapad y700-151SK 80NV00U9MX.

The screen broke and local service center do not have the part as it is brought from other country.  Do you mind helping me with finding the screen online. 

Sargunan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,059
Message 7 of 12

Hi,

Don't go to the official service centers of Lenovo in India... They don't support this model... Try to get it from China from eBay... Or use it without front touch glass... It's the only way if the LCD module isn't available.... Can you send a pic of it here..

Mine got broken in June but till now the display is not repaired...

Thank you 

kalakuntla
Paper Tape
Views: 1,047
Message 8 of 12

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-09 at 18.06.48.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-01-09 at 18.07.03.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-01-09 at 18.07.33.jpeg

Sargunan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,044
Message 9 of 12

My laptops condition after giving to the service center...the normal screen got damaged so I gave it to the service center... But they mishandled the display while separating the glass and the normal screen.... And it's present condition you can see it in the photo... Try to give it in an exclusive service center for repairing displays.... Don't go to Lenovo Service centers 

ammarba
Fanfold Paper
Views: 841
Message 10 of 12

hello, my lcd is broken for lenovo y700 15isk  80nv001hiv its 4k display, i had searched for assembly screen for the same model but no one of them look like the same back side of my screen ,so is there any mis before i buy one of them and what if its full hd , could you give some hint to get a good screen...and thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors