Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexcho
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,029
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo legion y 520

Hey guys ,I'm looking to buy a laptop I can use for games and University and I'm about to get the Lenovo Legion Y520 with the i7 GTX 1050 ti and 8 GB RAM ,if anyone has the laptop can you give me your opinion on it ,the performance and what not ,thanks in advance . Smiley Happy

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 959
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo legion y 520

Hi Alexcho,

Welcome to the Community, happy to have you here. 

The system is not yet available for sale as of the moment and I have only seen the unit on display on CES, I cant give a first hand experience about the unit but, it is one of the unit that I would love to have in my collection together with the Y720. Hopefully I can get one of these by the end of April.

Cheers,  
  

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Baseq
Paper Tape
Views: 800
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo legion y 520

Hi,

I bought the same configuration 2 weeks ago, first thing was installing a SSD (I used SATA port but M.2 is also available), second thing was installing Diablo 3 Smiley Happy Coming from a desktop with an old AMD processor, this notebook was like a breath of fresh air... the wonder! It's fast, it's silent and surprisingly light. Do not expect battery to last more than 2-3 hours, it' a gaming laptop, who needs battery?! Smiley Happy I'm happy with it, it runs smoth Metro 2033 maxed out setting, Diablo too.

One piece of advice, please do not settle for less than 1050Ti, the difference is notable.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors