04-02-2020

IR

6 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo y5070 Nvidia Issue

2020-04-02, 18:22 PM
Hello guys I have a big problen with my Nvidia gtx960m Graphic card. 7months ago I was playing F1 2018 and in crashed with error about directx3d stuffs. I didn't take the error siruis because I thought it was a normal error. Some days later when I open a game it has a lot of frame reate drop. I thought my Nvidia Graphic card get out of date so I update it. During the update the loptop crashed into a Blue Screen Of Death(BSOD) with error. And the story of the blue screens began. I reinstall the windows 8.1 the window worked corectlly until I try to install the Nvidia driver. And BSOD apeared again the errors was : dpc_watchdog_violation video scheduler internal error I also install Windows 10 and nothing changed... After istalling the driver on Windows 10 in Device Manager the Nvidia Graphic card device droped error code 43. And after 7 months trying nothing happend... Now I install the newest driver and the screen just STUCK!!! in the Window 10 login sceen. When I type the password and hit the enter Button in STUCK... (I disable fast startup in power options) the only was to use my loptop for me is set the Graphic to UMA GRAPHIC in boot setup. Is it any way to fix the Nvidia Graphic card. What atually the problem is? Is it a hardware issue, if it is, can it be repaired? Unfortantly the Nvidia card is ONBOARD.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete