DE

7 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo y700 ISSUE

2016-06-07, 2:40 AM

Hello, 

Yesterday, Lenovo Y700 laptop has been delivered to me. After may be 20 minutes of usage, CTRL key on the keyboard had popped out. 
After carefully examining it; I came to know that the base of the Key is not well properly designed. 

Now I tried to contact Lenovo hotline, but it will take 2 weeks . 
Seriously :/? 

And Further more : There is some yellowish thing at the gap of the left side of a laptop. 
What is it ?? 

Final issue : Screen is well bright though , but yellowish white screen color at the brightness level under <=80%.
It is the default color scheme of this laptop `? If yes, then I donot want to say anything. 

Is there any method , that Lenovo will send me a new laptop, and after receiving it, I will send back the older one . 

Otherwise I have to wait for more than 2 weeks for a laptop. 

And its highly strange, that how can Lenovo Technical Team didnot give time properly to each & every peice of such high-end laptop. 

Any remedy for it ? 

I need now seriously a new machine. Dont want to repair it. 

Options

3496 Posts

04-02-2014

MX

2520 Signins

39829 Page Views

• Views: 39829
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo y700 ISSUE

2016-06-07, 15:10 PM

If you bought the laptop from Lenovo, then I am sure you can return this laptop and get your money back (- restocking fee)

There is no way that I know of that Lenovo will send you a new laptop to replace this one. Also, why does it look so old in those pictures?

Do you think it was mishandled while shipping?

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
Options

4 Posts

06-06-2016

DE

7 Signins

67 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2016-06-07, 17:17 PM

Yes . They are telling me that exchange is not possible. Only refund . 

I donot need money. I need a laptop. 

And now the price of this particular model goes higher on the Lenovo Official Website. Yes i have bought from the Lenovo . 

and Seriously, I also dont know why it looks old. It looks new by using it. May be flash of my mobile phone gets so tiny details that it looks to be ugly :/ 

Options

4 Posts

06-06-2016

DE

7 Signins

67 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2016-06-09, 22:53 PM

I called to the Lenovo Customer Support. And according to them, They can only refund the money as they currently donot have the excat model on the website. 

And if I order a new one, it will cost me too much. What is that Lenovo ? They are not ready for repairing it etither and concentrating to refund the money. 

i donot want my money back. I need a new machine without any error or want to get it repaired. 

PS: I have this laptop for only 3 days and Customer Service is not responding me . 

is there any one out there from Lenovo Customer Support, Then please look into my case. 

I can send you my serial number too. 

Thank you

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete