Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stratocap
Paper Tape
Views: 88
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo y730 issues.

Few things. Lenovo nerve center wasnt working so I went to uninstall only to find out it wont let me reinstall. I dont know where to find the correct version for y730. The one on the microsoft store when i search it up doesnt work. Another issues started happening 2 days ago was that my backlit keyboard doesnt work anymore. Not only that none of my keyboard shortcuts work. Fn space doesnt turn on the keyboard and the record screenbutton doesnt work anymore either. not sure if its the button or if theres some other issues going on. I checked icue and it wont even let me customize it anymore it says I dont even have a profile so i went ahead and uninstalled that and attempted to reinstall to see if that would  make a difference to no avail. Could use some help here maybe ways to troubleshoot. Thank you.

Stratocap
Paper Tape
Views: 74
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo y730 issues.

Found out nerve center has no support its at end of life. Going to driver downloads its not even on their support site what so ever. It is for older versions and other laptops but not for mine. Fn space is a macro edit built into magic Y key and nerve center. Was told only way I could get my original settings back,and have my backlit keyboard and other keyboard function work again would be to do a system reset. Did that and now my computer no longer works. It boots up to an infinite loading screen.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors