Options

0 Posts

04-09-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 1

My Lenovo Legion Y545 is displaying game audio to friends even if my mic is muted

2020-04-09, 6:54 AM

I started notice that something was wrong with my laptop when my friends told me that they could hear the game audio and their own voices through my mic. I was confused so I did a test by muting my mic and the mic icon was still moving but it wasn't my voice but rather the game inputting the audio. I have disabled stereo mix, turned off the listen to this device or whatever, and updated all my drivers. This is absolutely upsetting because I paid good money for this laptop and for it to come with such a game breaking flaw is very disappointing to me and I'm disappointed in the brand Lenovo as a whole. Software bugs like this should be fixed. I shouldn't even have to rant like this if such a frustrating bug like this existed. The problem is also Realtek. They are such and outdated company and it really seems like Lenovo isn't even trying to please their customers with these low tier audio drivers. I would really like for a clear cut solution for this problem or I might just give up on the brand of Lenovo. The Realtek audio console is also complete rubbish and barely works if not at all. Please give me hope for this company.  

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save