01-12-2021

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

My laptop key keeps coming off

2021-01-12, 6:57 AM

as I type or play a video game my key "E" keeps coming off. I can put it back on, but then after a few presses, it comes completely off. As I type this it continues to come off. What can I do to fix this. please help.

p.s As of right now is very well attached, I try to lightly pull it off, and it's just attached... but suddenly as I keep pressing it just comes off... why is this happening... how can I fix it?

Options

1552 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

174 Signins

8156 Page Views

• Views: 8156
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:My laptop key keeps coming off

2021-01-12, 10:27 AM

Hi SilentSly,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

It could be just wear and tear and that it's not as attached as it used to be or the latch is not properly attached on one side, but this depends on the keyboard. There's several guides and videos out there with possible fixes, and also specific sites that deal in replacement laptop keys.

Regards

Voithos.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms