Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlphaAron
Paper Tape
Views: 139
Message 1 of 3

New Lenovo Legion Y53015ICH1060 keeps crashing after loading into various game

My new Lenovo Legion Y53015ICH1060 keeps crashing while loading games. I can load into the menu's of the games alright, but anything like loading into the gameplay parts, or benchmarks seems to crash or freeze my game, sometimes even a bluescreen and full reboot of the system.

One game in a particular was running fine, but during troubleshooting for another game that kept crashing my system, it stopped working aswell, and I would get errors about 3d shaders failing to load from the game itself. I was able to get it running at the lowest settings in the end, with a framerate of around 15-20,  before that, it was running well above 80 FPS, with no problems. Another game would boot up fine to the menu's, then upon loading a level or benchmark it would freeze, maybe crash, and I'd be unable to try and launch the game again before I'd done a full restart of my PC. Where upon it would crash I again. I got it running once, while running it as admin, but it crashed at the next loading screen again.

I've updated my graphics driver through the Geforce experience and checked for updates through the windows search for updates function, and everything seem up to date.

PeterHodges
What's DOS?
Views: 69
Message 2 of 3

Re: New Lenovo Legion Y53015ICH1060 keeps crashing after loading into various game

I have been dealing with the same thing with the same laptop, but I am dealing with bugs in the software programs I try to use.  I disable to 630 onboard graphics to get many applications working.

ZMFong
SCSI Port
Views: 52
Message 3 of 3

Re: New Lenovo Legion Y53015ICH1060 keeps crashing after loading into various game

Might want to do a clean Windows install (not reset)

Laptop enthusiast and recommender from LTT forum
I own a Legion Y530.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors