Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

08-04-2021

India

11 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 1 of 6

No Customize RGB keyboard option in Vantage software for Legion 5 Pro... PLEASE HELP!

2021-08-04, 18:54 PM

Hi all, I got my Legion 5 pro (16ACH6H) delivered but in the Vantage software I don't see the RGB keyboard light customization option. Hence i can't change the RGB effects of my keyboard. It's stuck at the rainbow effect forever. Could you please address the issue at the earliest as it seems a lot of other customers are facing this issue on the lenovo forums. I have attached the screenshot of the vantage software.

Options

9 Posts

08-04-2021

India

11 Signins

90 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

No Customize RGB keyboard option in Vantage software for Legion 5 Pro... PLEASE HELP!

2021-08-05, 6:48 AM
Can anyone please help me on this? please...
Options

4862 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

693 Signins

30985 Page Views

• Views: 30985
  • Message 3 of 6

Re:No Customize RGB keyboard option in Vantage software for Legion 5 Pro... PLEASE HELP!

2021-08-05, 15:50 PM

Hello @Soumyarup,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Kindly try downloading the Lenovo Vantage Gaming Feature Driver for Windows.

This should enable the keyboard lighting options.

You can download it using this link (please note that you may have to enter your serial number in order to get the right file): https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/uk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/legion-series/legion-5-pro-16ach6h/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Software%20and%20Utilities

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

9 Posts

08-04-2021

India

11 Signins

90 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

Re:No Customize RGB keyboard option in Vantage software for Legion 5 Pro... PLEASE HELP!

2021-08-05, 16:02 PM

Hello @Jack_Lenovo1 

I installed that but still the RGB customization option is missing from the Vantage app. The Fn+space key is also not changing the RGB lighting effect of my keyboard which is stuck at the wave effect from left to right. When I press the Fn+space key I do get the on screen pop ups which means it is registering the key combination input but it doesn't change the keyboard effects at all. I don't know why the RGB customization option is missing from the vantage app. I have attached the screenshot of the vantage app where you can see that the RGB keyboard customization option is missing from the bottom right corner. Feeling very distraught. Could you please help?

Options

9 Posts

08-04-2021

India

11 Signins

90 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-08-06, 8:33 AM
Hi... anyone with any insights on this please? is this a hardware issue and should I return the laptop? please help.
Options

12 Posts

07-28-2021

Russian Federation

9 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-09-01, 7:28 AM

Hi. Did you try to software from my video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P3P-wOVe20

After several changes and several reboots my keyoard rgb works correctly

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms