2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

No microphone driver Ideapad Y700 15ISK

2021-01-13, 19:00 PM

Hello,

Here's my situation:

For a few months now my microphone didn't work, I just had the time to check it out and the microphone sound doesn't get detected.

I tried to update the driver in my Device management, but it said that i already had the newest driver available. So the next thing i did was to download a driver manually from the lenovo website specifically for my device. It now has deleted both audio drivers and after the restart it installed the driver again. This driver only installed an audio output driver, the version of this driver is 10.0.18362.1. Works good.

But i know i had 2 drivers under the audio input and output dropdown in devicemanagement. one for my microphone aswell, i forgot the name of this driver, the only thing i can remeber it was version 6.0.x.x...

Now my question is:

Is there a manual Microphone driver available to download and install for my device?

This is getting very anoying with working from home.

P.S. headphone devices don't work aswell.

Thanks in advance

Options

841 Posts

04-23-2019

US

433 Signins

13857 Page Views

• Views: 13857
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:No microphone driver Ideapad Y700 15ISK

2021-01-13, 20:09 PM

Hello @KeesKameel,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Usually the microphone drivers are included in the audio driver section of the support site.

Since you've already tried downloading that I would recommend uninstalling the microphone drivers from the device manager then rebooting the machine.

Please keep me posted on how this goes.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms