cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DontReadMyName2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 139
Message 1 of 2

Nvidia Drivers/ Windows update not working? (1050ti model)

When I go to the lenovo diagonstics and run a it comes up with a error WVC000000-UO8WLE can't seem to find it on the internet or know what it means also having issues with windows update getting a code (0x80070006) instead I tried the windows update mini tool making sure I had the lastest updates worked fine still have error. In the driver manager of the 1050ti its always code 43 or 14. I have tried reinstalling, doing a hard power off to discharge the card, unistalling and restarting laptop to auto install default drivers, trying the previously working version still happening and a few more advanced online recommendations. Went into the registry and resorted most to default and tried changing a few things in services to fix the windows update part of it. Not worried as much about windows update compared to having the card working again.

DontReadMyName2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 119
Message 2 of 2

Re: Nvidia Drivers/ Windows update not working? (1050ti model)

I found the answer a day before this had happened or so I had a error when restarting or something happen not really sure and I had full access to the advanced tab in bios normally locked out for almost every laptop I looked around changed one to many settings something related to the type c port and a changeable thunderbolt mode? not really sure and it forced restarted and the solution was going into normal bios and reseting to default settings and maybe reinstalling bios would also work if anyone has this problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors