Options

15 Posts

08-13-2019

IN

23 Signins

317 Page Views

• Views: 317
  • Message 1 of 11

Poor service, No accountability, Legion y540 SHIPPING DELAY. Unable to fulfill orders.

2019-08-13, 14:14 PM

I ordered laptop on 27th of july 2019,
Their website don't have a proper tracking id.
They reply mails and with too copy paste content after 2 days.
None of their contact number are actually take you to talk to human.
All of them are computerized.You can talk to technical team who will never provide solution and only will say they don't know about sales team and mail them only.
It's 13th of august i haven't yet got my laptop yet.
3 days back on 7th of august i got a text which stated my order is initiated with different order number.
My original order was cancelled and new order number was generated after 10-12 days.
They are probably changed ur specs and customized your original laptop.
and you can't do anything about it.
They are not accountable.

They are mailing there is delay of 15-20 days in shipping and still not able to provide exact delivery date of the product.
THEIR SERVICE ARE WORST..

Options

9206 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32616 Signins

1206110 Page Views

• Views: 1206110
  • Message 2 of 11

Re: Poor service, No accountability, Worst company. SHIPPING DELAY. Unable to fulfill orders.

2019-08-13, 16:29 PM

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

9206 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32616 Signins

1206110 Page Views

• Message 3 of 11

Re: Poor service, No accountability, Worst company. SHIPPING DELAY. Unable to fulfill orders.

2019-08-13, 17:37 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

For transparency: I edited your post above to comply with the Community Guidelines and also removed your other posts in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Clearly something has ocurred which has caused you some concern which is regrettable. If you are looking for clarification or assistance perhaps you could post some relevant information regarding the issue, in this instance the order numbers concerned; it should be possible to find out exactly what is happening with your order. Please DO NOT post any private information such as email address, phone number; these are considered Personal Identifiable Information and should never be posted in public.

As to your comment that contact numbers never contact to humans, could I ask you to please post the numbers you have been calling and the approximate dates and times that you have called those numbers; there may have been an exchange outage or similar but that can also be looked into by the appropriate teams.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

15 Posts

08-13-2019

IN

23 Signins

317 Page Views

• Message 4 of 11

2019-08-14, 3:35 AM

Hi Andy,

It is really unfortunate i was a regular lenovo customer.

But this is my last purchase from lenovo and all my friends, family are not going to buy from lenovo.

Lenovo India are unable to handle order requests.

You told me about numbers which are not reachable, but u stated nothing about the wholesome delay in shipping.Maybe you also know the condition on Lenovo India

My order number 4293323278 was ordered on 27th july stating it will take 3-5 days of shipping.

Now on 7th july My order number 4290000185 was registered and old one was cancelled (Again no reason or mail).How could without any info or notice can u change order number.Do u guys changed some specification or what was it?how is this acceptable?

Now even after 11 days it is not shipped.

I mailed they said it will now take 2-3 week of shipping (WHAT IS THIS! I ordered laptop because of urgency not because i want that in next month)

It's 14 August today.No sign of nearby shipping.

Another mail said it will be over 4 week now with 15-20 day delay.(PLEASE TELL ME HOW PROFESSIONAL THIS IS AND EXPLAIN THIS WHO IN THE WORLD DO THIS)

Don't u think this is enough to make everyone frustrated and there are already many cases like this in your form open your eyes sir.

TALKING ABOUT CUSTOMER CARE Numbers,

1800 3000 9991 - Redirect to another number (computerized)

+91 80 67916000 - Technical team (don't give to orders)

• 1800-419-7555 - Unreachable mostly
  • 1800-4199-733 - Computerized

I have tried more than that and no help still. I dont want my order to be cancelled, i don't want same repetitive answers.I want my urgent shipping asap.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean, and no campaigning allowed.

Options

9206 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32616 Signins

1206110 Page Views

• Message 5 of 11

2019-08-19, 12:11 PM

The correct 1800 number to call for order assistance in India can be found on the shopping Contact Us site; the other numbers you list appear to be technical support numbers who will not be able to assist you.

https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/contact

The information that I have received is that your order will be shipping to you tomorrow.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

15 Posts

08-13-2019

IN

23 Signins

317 Page Views

• Message 6 of 11

2019-08-19, 15:21 PM

Thanks for the reply.

I will accept your reply as solution as soon as i got my product.

But u should consider my points and see and improve over consistently bad service in india.

There are still many people whose order are getting delayed.

Thanks

Options

15 Posts

08-13-2019

IN

23 Signins

317 Page Views

• Message 7 of 11

2019-08-21, 12:02 PM
Nope, As by your info it should be shipped on 20th august and it was not shipped on 20th august and still pending shipping.
You were given wrong info as given to me.
It was not shipping next day as u told me.!

This is actually what i was talking about.
Poor service in lenovo India.
Delay without informing the customer.
I have told my urgency still they are doing this.

That's really unprofessional.
Options

15 Posts

08-13-2019

IN

23 Signins

317 Page Views

• Message 8 of 11

2019-08-23, 5:15 AM

It's 4 weeks and it is still not shipped.

Provided wrong info that i will be shipped on 21st august but it's now already too late and it is still not shipped.

I will advice all my friends and family to never buy from lenovo.

And if anyone reading this thread.

Please don't ever buy from lenovo.

You'll be highly diasappointed.

Options

1 Posts

09-04-2019

IN

6 Signins

47 Page Views

• Views: 47
  • Message 9 of 11

Re: Poor service, No accountability, Legion y540 SHIPPING DELAY. Unable to fulfill orders.

2019-09-04, 19:46 PM

How many days have to wait ? It’s been already two weeks i haven’t got any notification yet , no call is connected to that ** number which starts from 022 so on . No one responding from phone call also email support, no laptop nothing, i am so much in needy for the laptop i dono why i choose Lenovo i wished i would have chosen some other good brand laptops. At least confirm that am i going to get my order or not ? What’s the procedure to cancel the order and how to get refund ? 

Options

1 Posts

10-18-2019

US

2 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 10 of 11

2019-10-18, 14:18 PM

I have the same condition with you.

Really poor service!!

I ordered X1 Carbon 7th on Oct 4th, and estimated deliver on  Oct 17th.

Now the oreder delayed and there was no reason and no appologize from Lenovo.

The same configuration of X1 Carbon promised to ship in 1~3 days on their website, so I assume the manufacturing shouldn't be a problem.

The only reason for the delay probably because I bought it on sale price not full price.

It's a shame if Lenovo ship products according to the price but not their promises.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete