Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarkMoney
What's DOS?
Views: 478
Message 1 of 4

Problem with keyboard, Lenovo Ideapad y700

Hello guys, I have a Lenovo Ideapad y700 and I have problems with my keyboard. When I play some different games my keyboard is stop working all at once, I don't know why, I think is a problem with the drivers or something else, can somebody help me?

Sceany
Fanfold Paper
Views: 409
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem with keyboard, Lenovo Ideapad y700

Hey, like I had the same problem and the solution is quite obvious - you need to reinstall Windows (like as for me that helped), clean instalation needed. Also, if the problem is still observed you should update your BIOS.
AtakanGokcen
Paper Tape
Views: 375
Message 3 of 4

Have you had problem same as him? Because I am also trying yo deal with this. My keyboard randomly stops working while playing games. I tried almost everything except reinstall Windows. Is that really helped you ? ( By the way I recovered  my pc before twice)

Sceany
Fanfold Paper
Views: 356
Message 4 of 4

Yeah I had the same **bleep** and I told you my solution, like as I remember I only reinstalled windows cause I had windows 7 and now I have w10 and everything is great. (Second) Also, I don't know will it help or not but you can try to change your electricity saving mode from normall to performence (just try).

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors