07-13-2019

UA

8 Signins

103 Page Views

• Views: 103
  • Message 1 of 2

Problems with laptop video card Y520

2019-07-22, 14:20 PM

My legion y520 does not work correctly, it have error in the task manager says GTX 1050 does not work at all.

I think video card burned out(because i played gta5 with big external screen and laptop screen on). So my question is can i replace it in service centre? Or this issue can not to be solved???

ps 

I know it was stupid but...

should i buy a new laptop?

Options

5771 Posts

08-17-2015

SK

26214 Signins

534994 Page Views

• Views: 534994
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with laptop video card Y520

2019-07-23, 13:05 PM

Hi aVITAMINoz,

you should definitely contact our service regarding this issue, but I can't promise you anything specific as the technicians need to examine the machine first and figure out what actually happened with the card. After service examined the machine, they're going to be able to tell you more.

I don't think that playing through an external display, even if it's a GPU intensive game, could leave the card burned out, but let's see what our service says.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

Wurde dein Problem bei uns bereits besprochen? Schau mal nach: Forum Suchoption
Bitte füge den Typ, Modell (nicht die S/N) und das benutzte OS zu deiner Nachricht hinzu. Es beschleunigt die Lösung deines Problems.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save