Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-24-2019

United States of America

8 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 1 of 3

Shipping Delay!!!!!

2019-05-24, 11:26 AM

The Lenovo Shipping service is THE WORST! I placed an order today, night before the 24th May, 2019. And it was clearly written on the website that this particular model (Part Number:  81HH0004US) that it can be shipped on the same business day if an order is placed before 2 pm. I placed the order with a trust on the representative and now it shows that the shipping date is :26th May, 2019 and delivery date is 4th June, 2019. Is this the level of commitment Lenovo shows to their customers??? This is my third order and I had to CANCEL the first two orders in a row due to delay (earlier order was supposed to be shipped in 5-7 days, but it got delayed by 1.5 months). This is really bad! 

Please don't make false promises Lenovo, we don't buy laptops because we are spendthrifty! Idiots... please understand, we but laptops with particular purpose and they are anticipated to reach us on time or before time.

IF I DON'T GET THE ORDER ON OR BEFORE 31st May, 2019, I'll sue your company! 

Options

4915 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

697 Signins

31200 Page Views

• Views: 31200
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Shipping Delay!!!!!

2019-05-24, 19:39 PM

Hello virimmune210393

Welcome to the Community Forums!
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent you a private message asking you more details about this issue. Please reply with the information asked from you so that we can take a closer look.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

12-13-2019

France

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Shipping Delay!!!!!

2019-12-13, 21:43 PM

I'm facing the same issues as @Blue a screen Again

I though I was well informed what I was getting into, as at the moment of my purchase, my order was indicating 4 weeks shipping time! 
But it has now been extended to an additional unknown amount of time!

Obvious to say that no information is provided at all.

lenovo is selling computer for professionals in a very unprofessional way! And it appears to be a recurring issue ! 

please fix it!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms