Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-04-2021

Netherlands

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 101 of 135

Re:Stop the RIDICULOUS Spiral Rainbow Keyboard backlight effect!! Let us turn it off!!

2021-03-04, 19:08 PM

Do you also have flash files available for the Legion 7 15IMHg05.

Options

11 Posts

11-03-2020

Romania

22 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 102 of 135

Re:Stop the RIDICULOUS Spiral Rainbow Keyboard backlight effect!! Let us turn it off!!

2021-03-04, 20:24 PM

Hi @Juraj_Lenovo 

Do you think that would be possible to obtain a similar file for Legion 7-15IMH05 - Type 81YT also? Pleeeeaaaaseeeee! ;-)

Kind Regards,

Lucian

Options

3 Posts

12-25-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 15
  • Message 103 of 135

2021-03-04, 20:49 PM

Are there any brave users willing to sacrifice their Legion laptops by flashing unofficial tools?

Because apparently, the Lenovo support is acting as if we do not exist. We DO EXIST and we want a fix for this obnoxious rainbow effect at boot.

Options

3 Posts

08-07-2020

Romania

5 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 104 of 135

2021-03-06, 12:37 PM

I tried it on my Lenovo Legion 7i. It doesn't work. This is the error message:  ”Can not Find Device!”

Options

4 Posts

12-21-2020

Canada

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 105 of 135

2021-03-07, 23:49 PM

#STOPTHELENOVORAINBOW #IDIDNOTBUYA7ITOTASTETHERAINBOW #LENOVODOESNOTLISTENTOITSCUSTOMERS #DONOTBUYLENOVOTILLTHEYSTOPTHERAINBOW #MYWORKPLACEISNOTARAINBOWRAVE #DOLENOVOADMINSACTUALLYREADTHIS #THEREISNOPOTOFGOLDATTHEENDOFTHELENOVORAINBOW

Options

2 Posts

10-15-2020

Belgium

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 106 of 135

2021-03-09, 11:08 AM

I think we should open another thread for this issue to be fixed for Legion 7i users as well. I'm guessing nobody pays any attention to this because the thread has a solution provided already.

Options

9835 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26715 Signins

578455 Page Views

• Views: 578455
  • Message 107 of 135

2021-03-09, 11:23 AM

@ BucuAli wrote:

I think we should open another thread for this issue to be fixed for Legion 7i users as well. I' guessing nobody pays any attention to this because the thread has a solution provided already.

That thread already exists.

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

3 Posts

12-25-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Message 108 of 135

2021-03-09, 12:22 PM

That thread is from nearly a year ago. There are many newer threads complaining about this specific issue as well.

Looks like we need to create more and more threads about this like @ BucuAli said so we attract attention to a serious issue.

We need official answers, even if the answer is "Oh sorry we cannot fix this problem at all" I will accept it so I never buy anything from Lenovo ever again, and tell my friends to avoid Lenovo products because they will subject themselves to utter disregard and neglect. Patience is running out.

Options

9835 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26715 Signins

578455 Page Views

• Views: 578455
  • Message 109 of 135

2021-03-09, 16:15 PM

@ ErikVett wrote:

That thread is from nearly a year ago. There are many newer threads complaining about this specific issue as well.

If such discussions exist, they should get merged with the existing discussions in line with our community guidelines.

@ ErikVett wrote:

We need official answers, even if the answer is "Oh sorry we cannot fix this problem at all" I will accept it so I never buy anything from Lenovo ever again, and tell my friends to avoid Lenovo products because they will subject themselves to utter disregard and neglect. Patience is running out.

I'm not sure if you seen my reply from the thread for the Legion 7, the request has been summarized and forwarded to our engineers. They are very well aware about what the users in the forums are asking for. As soon as I get an update from them, I will post a reply in that discussion.

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

7 Posts

03-02-2021

Czech Republic

16 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 110 of 135

2021-03-09, 20:48 PM

Juraj thank you for being active here and posting the issue further to Lenovo.

I believe it's not easy being in between "unsatisfied users" and Lenovo development team..

It's nearly a year, so hopefully they will come up with the solution soon.

I just want to thank you for keeping it alive here.

Martin

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms