09-15-2020

US

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 1

V key problems

2020-09-20, 19:41 PM

I got my Legion 5 last week and have noticed that the V key is just annoying. Its not hard to press, and not sticking but unless you hit it dead in the center with some force it doesn't register a press. This is the 1660ti model with 16gb of ram from Amazon. Its only the one key that has problems when I am typing. I initially thought it was maybe just the way I was typing but I have tested every other key and none of them really have the same issue. I would say that 1 out of every 3 times I hit the V key it picks it up without me having to backup or delete and try again. I thought about pulling the keycap off and checking to make sure there isn't anything stuck underneath it from the factory but I am not sure exactly how to get it off and don't want to break anything. Also don't want have to go through the process of returning it to Amazon. Currently  I hope that after typing on it for a while I will just adjust my typing but also afraid its just going to eventually stop working. Any suggestions? Other than this one key this is pretty much the perfect laptop. Just needs linux support for the touchpad.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete