09-23-2020

SG

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Warranty registration error

2020-09-23, 11:08 AM

purchased legion 5i on 21st September along with 2 years premium care and a G27c-20 monitor, received on 23rd September.

upon registration on my laptop, the warranty status showed “Outwarranty” and expiration date is “1970-01-01”

please advise and assist as this is not accurate.

thank you.

Options

1020 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

123 Signins

5676 Page Views

• Views: 5676
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Warranty registration error

2020-09-23, 11:34 AM

@ Joetanbt wrote:

purchased legion 5i on 21st September along with 2 years premium care and a G27c-20 monitor, received on 23rd September.

upon registration on my laptop, the warranty status showed “Outwarranty” and expiration date is “1970-01-01”

please advise and assist as this is not accurate.

thank you.

Hi Joetanbt,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please try this site when updating your warranty/registration. What you might be seeing is just a computer set date, as proof of purchase/warranty registration has not been properly updated yet.

You can do that yourself through the site, if encountering any problems I'd suggest contacting Lenovo support for your country directly (mail, e-ticket, phone) and see what can be done. 

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete