Options

3 Posts

09-17-2020

US

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 3

Where can I purchase a replacement battery for my Legion 5 laptop?

2020-09-17, 21:41 PM

The type I have is a 15ARH05H, with the battery model L19C4PC0.  I searched the encompass website but to no avail. Any ideas or suggestions to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Options

725 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

79 Signins

4408 Page Views

• Views: 4408
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Where can I purchase a replacement battery for my Legion 5 laptop?

2020-09-18, 10:03 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Lenovo forum community!

if you do a google search with "battery L19C4PC0" i found amazon and other places.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

09-17-2020

US

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Where can I purchase a replacement battery for my Legion 5 laptop?

2020-09-18, 15:10 PM

Thanks for the welcome and reply. Your advice did help as I found other third-party sellers that have the offering available. 

In addition, after my initial post I realized my mistake in my search though, as I was primarily focused in finding the same batteries offered directly by Lenovo.  To do that, I actually looked up my serial number (not included for privacy) using Command Prompt, then pasting it to the Lenovo support website that accepts the serial number.  I then navigated to "Parts" and filtered the "Commodity Type" to batteries. I copied the battery model numbers from the search results in the Lenovo support website, into Lenovo Encompass website and found, at the time of this post, was out of stock.

So it is nice now I have more options, and hopefully Lenovo will replenish their stock soon. One of the batteries I found compatible with my system was part number 5B10W86195.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete