Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 4,437
Message 1 of 16

Win a Limited Edition Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege's Legendary Gold Charm!

Hello Legionnaires,

Miguel, the Lenovo Legion Community Lead, here with some excisitng news!

Lenovo Community & Ubisoft have partnered up to bring you a chance at winning a Rainbow Six Siege Legendary Gold Charm.

Come back on March 18th, 2019 when we will be announcing how you can earn one of these bad boys!

earnacharm.jpg

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 3,899
Message 2 of 16

Re: Win a Limited Edition Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege's Legendary Gold Charm!

As promised, today we reveal how you can get your hands on one of these exclusive Legendary Gold Charms:

The first 30 people to post an original piece of artwork, featuring Lenovo and Ubisoft, will be given a code to unlock the in-game digital item.

Show us your best art and win a charm!

Miguel 

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

CrupZzZ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,832
Message 3 of 16

Re: Win a Limited Edition Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege's Legendary Gold Charm!

I hope this count as artwork. Smiley Happy

Pritamh1
Paper Tape
Views: 3,641
Message 4 of 16

Resized_20190318_211900.jpg

Hope i find something nice in my email! 

CrupZzZ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,610
Message 5 of 16

jesus, didn't really read well about how I participate XD gonna rethink and try my best with something else when I get home from school 😅

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 3,604
Message 6 of 16

No worries, it can be any original work that just shows some mash-up of Ubisoft and Lenovo. The possibilities are endless Smiley Happy

Miguel 

Toner3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,538
Message 7 of 16

Rainbow six siege operator Buck and Twitch admiering Dokkaebi's new Lenovo tablet. In Rainbow six siege, Dokkaebi's tablet is her unique abilitly, she can make the enemies cellphones ring, hack enemiens camerafeed and access her drone from it. It's the perfect collaboration between Ubisoft and Lenovo.

For someone who never draws anything I'm quite happy how it turned outIMG_20190319_181034 (1).jpg

Pritamh1
Paper Tape
Views: 3,458
Message 8 of 16

Where / How will we be recieving the codes? When?

Thanks, Pritam

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 3,451
Message 9 of 16

@Pritamh1,

Codes will be sent by the end of March.

They will be sent via a private message and on your registered account email.

Miguel 

kwanteqben
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,300
Message 10 of 16

This is my contribution, the new bios logo for my Legion Y530, some may like it ...   Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors