Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markusl2
Paper Tape
Views: 445
Message 1 of 3

Y-700 Dead pixle. Warranty

Hello!

Got my Lenovo Y-700 last week, when i booted it i noticed a dead pixle almost in the middle of the screen.

What is Lenovos policy regarding Y-700 screens, is dead pixles covered by warranty?

I have tried pixel software without luck.

Christophe77330
What's DOS?
Views: 293
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y-700 Dead pixle. Warranty

Hi,

I've got the same problem. I chat with the customer service. They make me send my laptop Y700 for reparation because the laptop is under warranty. I waited 2 weeks. When my laptop was sended back, the reparation was not done because my problem didn't respect Lenovo's ISO norm for dead pixels. I didn't know what it meant. But I'm very diappointed with this incredible  Lenovos decisions !

Mod's Edit: Please keep in mind that these forums are accessed by people of all ages. Profanity, implied profanity or attempted profanity by circumventing the profanity filter is prohibited by the Community Guidelines and have been removed.

ars3n1c_1988
Fanfold Paper
Views: 247
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y-700 Dead pixle. Warranty

Hello there!

I bought my lenovo on 29.06.2017. Last week I found a red dot on my screen, and i don't know what to do. Can anybody help me? Smiley Sad

Mod's Comment: Please do not start multiple posts on same issue as this only splinters the discussion. Thanks !

Merged this post with existing discussion. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors