Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikhail5
Paper Tape
Views: 2,640
Message 1 of 4

Y520 Color not accurate

I buy today lenovo y520. the color white of my screen is like yellowish. any solution for this problem?

Admin Edit: Added model into subject and removed caps-lock.

Petrusevski99
Paper Tape
Views: 2,598
Message 2 of 4

Re: COLOR NOT ACCURATE !

hello i need real help i need to remove mw windows licence from the motherboard/bios/firmware? please help me to uninstall windows licence from my motherboard to remove the key!!!

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,570
Message 3 of 4

A couple of things to try.

Make sure that Windows 10's Night Light mode is not turned on, which will change the color temp to a warmer tone at night.

• Press Windows key + A to open Action Center
  • Select Night Light to toggle on or off, or right click on Night Light to access Night Light settings..

If night light is already turned off, try running the Windows screen calibration.

• Lift-click Start and type: display calibration  and select Calibrate display color control panel from the top of the search results.
  • Select next and follow the steps to calibrate your screen.

Depending on what graphics adapter your system has, you can also use the Intel HD Graphics or Nvidia control panels to adjust the color levels, but that should not be needed.

Good Luck,

Mikhail5
Paper Tape
Views: 2,550
Message 4 of 4

good day ! still the same. night light is off then i calibrate, still the white is yellowish. the color is not accurate. any solution to this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors